Michael McCullough is the Professor in Oral Medicine at the Melbourne Dental School, the University of Melbourne. He is the convener of both the post-graduate and undergraduate courses in Oral Medicine, has published over 90 articles in peer reviewed scientific journals, was on theExpert Panel for both the 2007 and 2012 versions of Therapeutic Guidelines: Oral and Dental, is the Chair of the ADA’s Dental Therapeutics Committee and is on the Editorial board and writes the “Dental Comments” for the Australian Prescriber. Michael is an Oral Medicine Clinical Consultant to the Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne, the Royal Melbourne Hospital and Frankston Integrated Health.
- 1982 B.D.Sc. University of Melbourne.
- 1995 F.R.A.C.D.S. Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
- 1995 Ph. D. University of Melbourne.
- 1998 M.D.Sc. Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology, University of Melbourne.
- 2005 F.R.A.C.D.S. Special Stream, Oral Medicine, Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.